- Bryan M Stephens (2018), Duke’s Fuqua School of Business
- Haris Krijestorac (2014 -)
- Parshuram Hotkar (2016 -)
- Yuxin Zhang (2017-)
- Chandra Srivastava (2017-)
Graduate (MS) Students
- Aashish Kumar – 2018
- Nitin Verma – 2016
- Ruy Manrique-Betanzo – 2014
- Tomas McCandless – 2014
- Heath Vinicombe – 2013
- Madhura Parikh – 2013
Interested in research?
Both Heinz @CMU and McCombs @UT are highly reputed in each of their diversified research areas (including information systems management and innovation) and houses the some of the most amazing and wonderful faculty. If you are interested in research or planning to apply to a graduate program, I would seriously recommend diving deeper and fascinating yourself.
- I have some grant funding available for (graduate) students with expertise in Python, R, Matlab, and/or Android SDK.
- I also have some support available for an economics PhD student with strong analysis skills.
- If you are interested in a position, please send me a very specific (yet short) cover letter with your experiences in above mentioned skills.
- If you are interested in pursuing doctoral program, please contact me only if you have strong programming skills and are willing to learn/develop/execute statistical, economic, and machine learning methods.